Here’s a list of things you will need to do to prepare for your surgical procedure:
- Be sure to confirm your transportation is lined up for tomorrow. You will need someone to drop you off and pick you up after your procedure.
- Make sure you have picked up your prescribed medications.
- Make sure you have a good night’s rest.
- You can not eat or drink anything after midnight tonight. You’ll need to have an empty stomach when you arrive at your surgery appointment tomorrow.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing to your appointment.
- Remove all jewelry including rings, earrings, and body piercings.
- Please do not wear contact lenses.
- Be prepared to take a nicotine and pregnancy test (if applicable).
Also, please allow enough travel time to arrive at Cape Fear Aesthetics at the designated arrival time- which is usually one hour before the scheduled start time of your surgery.